You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: fitted at the shoulders, bust and waist V neck dress for knit fabrics with micro pleats at the shoulders, front and back waistline and with lined V shaped waistband. Front V is finished with facing. Comes in knee, midi and maxi lengths with gathered or simple flared skirt. Optional side pockets. Can be done as a sleeveless dress or with short, 3/4 or long sleeves. Flattering and feminine dress for any occasion.
Techniques to master: pleats, facing, hemming, pockets
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (29 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (20 pages to print for bodice, 25 pages to print for gathered skirt, 20 pages to print for flared skirt)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is an advanced beginner (4/ 10) level and very easy to sew.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 20% vertical stretch
140cm / 55in
BODICE - 0.9 m / 1 yard
GATHERED/NON GATHERED SKIRT Knee length - 1.2 m / 1 1/2 yards
GATHERED/NON GATHERED SKIRT Midi length - 1.7 m / 1 7/8 yards
GATHERED SKIRT Maxi length - 2.4 m / 2 1/2 yards
LONG SLEEVE 0.9 m / 1 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.7 m / 3/4 yard
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
Lining for the waistband (or use main main fabric)
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 50% vertical stretch and excellent recovery
140cm / 55in Waistband - 0.25 m / 1/4 yard
- (optional) A strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches for pocket openings reinforcement.
- (optional) Clear elastic for gathering and/or stabilizing skirt equal to your waist measurement plus 7.5 cm / 3 in.
- Matching polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org