You have no items in your shopping cart.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (33 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (44 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and easy to sew.
Takes 3-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30 % horizontal and 10-20% vertical stretch.
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
BODICE 0.9 – 1.1 m / 1-1 1/4 yard
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard (can be cut within the bodice yardage for US0-US06)
Overlapped collar – 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
COWL (MAIN FABRIC + LINING) – 0.6 / 3/4 yards
- (overlapped collar option, optional) Knit fusible interfacing 45 cm / 12 inches
- (optional) Clear elastic, twill tape or selvages from woven fabric for stabilizing shoulder seams 30 cm / 12 in.
- (optional) 15-25 mm / 5/8-1 in in diameter decorative buttons – 7 pcs
- Polyester / Cotton threads
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org