You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: Fitted at the hips and loose through the leg, mid rise lounge pants in full or below the knee length. Offered in regular version with yoga waistband or regular ruched waistband or in maternity version with a special low rise waistline cut and contoured ruched waistband with side drawstrings (up to 35 weeks). Versatile pattern that can bring so many styles depending on your fabric choice such as pajama pants, lounging pants, workout pants, casual pants and many other. Very easy and quick to sew, perfect project for beginners.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (33 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (40 pages to print). Finished inseam measurements are included in the pattern.
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print and glue together) - WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 20TH OCT 2018
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner one (3/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
FABRIC and NOTIONS
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
US0-US10 1 m-1.3 m / 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 yards (FULL LENGTH)
US12-US22 1.4 m-1.7 m / 1 1/2- 1 3/4 yards (FULL LENGTH)
US0-US10 0.8 m - 0.9 m / 3/4-1 yard (BELOW THE KNEE LENGTH)
US12-US22 0.9 m-1.1 m / 1 - 1 1/4 yard (BELOW THE KNEE LENGTH)
Ribbing/Main Fabric (waistband)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm 0.6 m / 3/4 yard Yoga waistband
50/60" / 140-160 cm 0.9 m / 1 yard Ruched waistband (reg)
50/60" / 140-160 cm 1.1 m / 1 1/4 yard Ruched waistband (maternity)
- A strip of 30 cm / 1/3 knit fusible interfacing
- 2 grommets max 8.5-11.5 mm / 1/8-1/4 in (and tools) or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- Your waist measurements x 1.3 length drawstrings (pre made or self made), for the ruched waistband double the length.
- (optional) 2.5-4 cm / 1 - 1 5/8in width soft elastic band equal your waist measurement +10 cm / 4 in. This elastic is used as a waistband stabilizer so choose soft elastic, for example lingerie or braided elastic.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com