You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: Semi fitted at the shoulders, relaxed at the bust, fitted with a band or a casing at the lower waist faux wrap top, set and romper for knit fabrics. Top is offered with long, 3/4 and short sleeves or sleeveless, two types of waistbands - wide waistband with gathered bodice or casing with elastic. Bottoms can be part of a one piece romper or a separate piece. Bottoms can be mid thigh, classic (for flats) or full (for heels) length .Optional side pockets for the bottoms.Romper can be finished with a visible casing or inside seam with attached elastic. This pattern can bring you multiple combinations of garments both for summer and winter seasons - a sweater, a top, bottoms and a one piece romper. You can mix and match fabrics for the top, bands/casing and bottoms to find your unique combination. Compliments a lot of different body types and flatters your figure. You can dress it up or down and wear it everywhere: at work, at home, on a cruise or even at a wedding. Offered as a one piece romper or a faux romper (separate top and bottoms) this pattern is very quick to make and comfortable to wear all day long.
View A- faux wrap top with long sleeves, gathered bodice and wide bottom band
View B- set of a faux wrap top with 3/4 sleeves finished with a casing with elastic and mid thigh length shorts
View C- sleeveless mid thigh length faux wrap romper
View D- full length faux wrap romper with 3/4 sleeves
You can mix options from different viewsto create your own unique garment.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching, inseam pockets
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (35 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisided pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (30 pages bottoms, 36 pages top)
3. A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (4 pages, 2 pages to tape together)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibration grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and moderately easy to sew.
Takes 1-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
50/60" / 140-160 cm Light to medium weight, well draping knit fabric with at least 30% horizontal and 10-20% vertical stretch
BODICE 0.7 - 0.9 m / 3/4 - 1 yard
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
WIDE BOTTOM BAND 0.4 m / 1/2 yards
WAISTLINE CASING (views B-D) 0.2 m / 1/4 yards
SHORT BOTTOMS (views B, C) - 0.9 m / 1 yard
FULL LENGTH BOTTOMS (view D) - 1.2 m / 1 1/4 (sizes US0-US10), 2.2 m / 2 1/2 yards (sizes US12-US30)
Bands (view C only, sleeveless top)
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery 50/60" / 140-160 cm - 0.2 m / 1/4 yards
- Seam stabilizer twill cotton tape, clear elastic, selvages from woven fabrics, a strip 10 mm / 3/8 in of regular fusible interfacing - 30cm / 12 inches.
- (Views B-D) 20-25 mm / 3/4-1 in width elastic equal to your waist measurement (for View B - 2 cuts). For romper without visible casing 7-25 mm / 1/4-1 in standard elastic or 7 mm / 1/4 in clear elastic.
- (Views B, C, D version with pockets) A strip 2.5 cm / 1 in width and at 0.9 m / 1 yard length of woven or low stretch fusible interfacing for reinforcing pocket openings.
- (optional for stretchy fabrics) A strip 2.5 cm / 1 in width and at least 1.8 m / 2 yards length of woven or low stretch fusible interfacing / clear elastic / lingerie soft 5-7 mm / 1/4 in width elastic for stabilizing facing at the crossover.
- (optional) A sew on snap / a hook an an eye for securing crossover - 1 pcs.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org