You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: semi fitted at the bust and hips, relaxed at the waist knit tunic with asymmetrical collar. Offered with long and 3/4 sleeves - hemmed or finished with cuffs. Bottom hem can be finished with a regular hem, narrow or wide band that transforms the tunic into a mini dress or long tunic. Easy and quick to make this tunic is a perfect transitional garment for spring/fall/winter that keeps you warm and trendy.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (31 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (40-44 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner one (3/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Mid to heavy weight fabric with at least 20-50% horizontal and 20% vertical stretch and medium recovery.
58/60" / 155-160 cm
TUNIC HEMMED OR NARROW BOTTOM BAND 1.5 m / 1 3/4 yards
TUNIC WITH WIDE BOTTOM BAND 1.8 m / 2 yards
- (optional) A 2.5x2.5 cm / 1x1 in piece of knit fusible interfacing
- (optional) 2 or 3 buttons for decorating the collar
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org