You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: fitted at the waist, semi fitted at the hips and flared at the bottom hem 8 gores skirt designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics. Has two lengths - knee length and midi length (mid calf). Can be finished with a front placket with buttons or snaps or with an invisible zipper installed at the side seam. Tutorial offers French seams for the final finishes. Classic gored skirt is a great addition to a classic or casual wardrobe.
Techniques to master: button placket/invizible zipper installation, French seams, attaching waistband, hemming
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (36 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (40 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (4/10) level and relatively easy to sew.
Takes 4-5 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric - Light to medium weight woven fabric with a good drape.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
KNEE LENGTH - 1.3 - 1.5 m / 1 1/2-1 3/4 yards
MIDI LENGTH - 1.9 - 2.1 m / 2 - 2 1/4 yards
- A strip of woven fusible interfacing 45 cm / 1/2 yard
- (zipped version) 12-15 cm / 7 in matching invizible zipper
- (buttoned version) 15 mm / 5/8 in buttons or 12 mm/1/2 in snaps and tools - 7 pcs.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com