You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: fitted at the shoulders and bust, semi fitted at the waist and hips boatneck top designed for knit fabrics. Neckline is finished with binding that is attached to the shoulder inserts. Offered in a hip length top or a lower waist top with an asymmetrical self lined peplum with side splits. Can have short, 3/4, long or elbow length tied sleeves. Perfect all season top with a flattering boatneck. Included options give opportunity to create so many different looks. On top of that it's very easy to make!
Techniques to master: serging, attaching binding, hemming
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (31 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (28 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and very easy to sew.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 20% vertical stretch
140cm / 55in
BODICE - 0.6 m / 3/4 yards
PEPLUM - 0.4 m / 1/2 yards
SHOULDER INSERTS - 0.15 m / 1/6 yards
LONG SLEEVE 0.7 m / 1 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.7 m / 3/4 yard
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
ELBOW LENGTH SLEEVE with TIES 0.9 m / 1 yards
- (optional) A strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches for the ties
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking threads
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com