You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: semi fitted at the shoulders and bust, fitted at the hips (with the bottom band) colorblocked hoodie for knit fabrics. Has hidden inseam kangaroo pocket in the central panel. Offered with an oversized lined cowl or fitted overlapped lined hood. Sleeves are finished with fitted classic or thumbhole cuffs. This is a great hoodie to play with colors, prints and textures using different fabrics and create your own unique look. Or you can keep it simple and do all one color. It showcases the elements of the design no matter which direction you decide to go. The construction of the hoodie is beginner friendly and tutorial has the all necessary steps to guide you through with ease.
Techniques to master: serging, installing grommets, inseam pockets
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (42 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (48 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and easy to sew.
Takes 3-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric - Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30 % horizontal and 10-20% vertical stretch:
50/60" / 140-160 cm
BODICE 0.7 - 0.9 m / 3/4 - 1 yard
POCKET LINING/FACING - 0.6 m / 3/4 yards
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
OVERLAPPED HOOD (MAIN FABRIC + LINING) - 0.8 m / 1 yard
COWL (MAIN FABRIC + LINING) - 0.6 / 3/4 yards
Lining/Ribbing/Main Fabric (cuffs, bands)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
- A strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches for pocket openings reinforcement.
- (optional) Clear elastic, twill tape or selvages from woven fabric for stabilizing shoulder seams 30 cm / 12 in.
- (optional) 2(4) grommets/eyelets (and tools) or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine and 2 pieces of fusible interfacing 2.5x2.5 cm / 1x1 in (for hood with drawstrings or/and for bottom casing with drawstrings)
- (optional) 1 m / 1 1/4 yards length drawstrings (pre made or self made)
- Polyester / Cotton threads
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com