You have no items in your shopping cart.
Printing at home A4/US Letter paper format
Before we start discussing the most common printing problems, please make sure that you follow the general printing guidance:
- Download your pattern from My account >> My downloadable patterns in required paper format. It should be US Letter or Letter if you live in the US and A4 for the rest of the countries.
- Open your pattern in Adobe Acrobat Reader (it’s free and you can download it here) and select/deselect layers (sizes) that you want to print.
- Open print dialog (File >> Print).
- Make sure to select: Size (Actual size) and Portrait/Landscape orientation (Auto).
- If you are printing in ink saving mode we recommend to switch to normal mode to make sure that the lines on the pattern print correctly. Sometimes printers with ink saving mode print dashed lines as solid lines.
- Print Page #1 only.
- Take a ruler and check if both horizontal and vertical scales match precisely.
- If they match – print the rest of the sheets.
- Tape the pattern together using a layout grid and circle markings (trimless assembly).