To become a pattern tester for Sinclair Patterns you need to meet the following criteria:
1. Have excellent photography skills, understanding how to model a garment.
2. Have good attention to details or/and proof-reading skills.
3. Know and understand what is constructive criticism and provide it during testing for a positive change. Be responsive and kind.
4. Be able to commit to certain deadlines.
1. You don’t have to be an experienced sewist to become a pattern tester. Beginners are very welcome.
2. You can use any fabric that meets the pattern requrements for the pattern test (it is not necessary to use sponsor’s fabric, for example).
How to sign up for patterns testing?
At the moment we decided not to have a dedicated testers pool and all the testing calls are open to public. They are posted in the Sinclair Patterns Facebook Group.
Current testers calls: