You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: very relaxed at the bust, waist and hips slightly oversized dolman top or drawstring top/dress designed for knit fabrics. Offered with short sleeves finished with rolled cuffs. Plain and drawstring top have a light hi-lo longline hem and a drawstring dress is just above the knee length. In seam pockets with dress version. Very comfortable and very fast to sew top or dress. Dress is perfect for border prints and stripes.
Variation #1: Plain dolman top with rolled cuffs
Variation #2: Plain dolman top with cuffs attached as bands (hack)
Variation #3: Drawstring top
Variation #4: Drawstring dress
Techniques to master: serging, hemming, drawstrings, rolled cuffs
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (35 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (30 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print and tape together)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a very easy beginner (2-4/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric - Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 30 % horizontal and vertical stretch
55/60" / 150-160 cm
BASIC TOP - 0.7-0.9 m / 3/4-1 yards
DRAWSTRING TOP - 1.1 m / 1 1/4 yard
DRESS - 1.5-1.8 m / 1 1/2 - 2 yards
1. Shoulder seam stabiliser - twill tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics - 30 cm / 12 inches
2. Matching polyester / Cotton threads
3. (Drawstring option) - a strip of fusible interfacing 5 cm / 2 in
4. (Drawstring option) - 2 grommets with tools or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
5. (Drawstring option / optional) - 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yards length drawstrings (pre made or self made).
6. (Drawstring dress with pockets option) - a strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches
7. (optional) Matching overlocker threads
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com