You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: fitted at the shoulders, bust and semi fitted at the waist fit and flare skater dress with different options, designed for knit fabrics. Bodice is finished with a lined waistband at the natural waistline. Crew, scoop or boatneck style neckline is finished with bands. Can be with short, 3/4, long or lantern elbow length sleeves or sleeveless. Offered with a half circle peplum or classic skirt with 2 pleats in the back and in the front. Optional side seam pockets. Versatile dress for any time of the year - perfect any occasion, quick to make and easy to wear. Flattering on most of the body types.
The pattern offers the following options:
View A- Skater dress with a standard skirt, inseam pockets, boatneck style neckline and lantern sleeves.
View B- Top with long sleeves and a peplum. Long sleeves can be changed to 3/4 or short sleeves.
View C- Skater sleeveless dress with a standard skirt and inseam pockets
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching, inseam pockets, simple pleats
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (27 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisided pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (45 pages to print)
3. (AVAILABLE ON 15th of April) A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibrating grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
The pdf pattern is beginner (2/10) level pattern.
Takes 2-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 20% vertical stretch
50/60" / 140-160 cm
BODICE + WAISTBAND 0.5 - 0.7 m / 1/2 yards
SLEEVE (LONG) 0.7 m / 1 yard
SLEEVE (3/4) 0.6 m / 3/4 yards
SLEEVE (SHORT) 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
SLEEVE LANTERN 0.6 m / 3/4 yards
SKIRT 1.2-1.6 m / 1 1/2-2 yards
PEPLUM 0.9 m / 1 yard
POCKETS CAN BE CUT OUT OF SKIRT YARDAGE
Ribbing/Main Fabric (neckline band, armhole bands)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm - 0.1 m / 1/8 yards
- (optional) A strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches for pocket openings reinforcement.
- (optional) Clear elastic, twill tape or selvages from woven fabric for stabilizing shoulder seams 30 cm / 12 in.
- (optional) 20-30 mm / 3/4 - 1 1/4 in elastic equal to your waist measurement for stabilizing waistline.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com