You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: fitted at the shoulders, bust and waist, with a flared skirt faux wrap knit dress with a pleated accent at the side seam. Medium depth modest neckline is finished with a band. Offered as a dress with a knee or midi length flared skirt or as a top with an overlapped peplum. Can be made as a sleeveless dress/top or with short, 3/4, long or elbow length sleeves with a flounce. Optional side pockets and simple waistline belt. The versatility of the pattern allows you to create a lot of different looks and variations for any occasion and any time of the year. Whether you want to create an evening dress, a night out fashionable top or a light summer dress we've got you covered with the Joanne faux wrap dress or top pattern.
Techniques to master: serging, pleats, finishing neckline with a band, flounce, hemming
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (36 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (bodice/skirt/peplum - 60-65 pages to print)
3. AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY 22nd of Sep 2019 - A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (bodice/skirt/peplum - 3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and very easy to sew.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 20% vertical stretch
140cm / 55in
BODICE - 0.9 m / 1 yard
SKIRT Knee length - 1.2 m / 1 1/2 yards (can be cut on straight or cross grain)
SKIRT Midi length - 1.7 m / 1 7/8 yards (can be cut on straight or cross grain)
PEPLUM - 0.7 m / 3/4 yards
LONG SLEEVE 0.9 m / 1 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.7 m / 3/4 yard
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
ELBOW LENGTH SLEEVE WITH FLOUNCE 0.9 m / 1 yard
- (optional) A strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches for pocket openings reinforcement.
- (optional, but highly recommended) Clear elastic for stabilizing waistline equal to your waist measurement plus 5 cm / 2 in
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking threads
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org