You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: semi fitted at the shoulders, chest and bust, relaxed at the waist and hips classic woven blouse. Offered with relaxed long sleeves finished with a small pleat and elastic band at the hem or semi-fitted petal sleeves with no seam finished with a small pleat on one side. The blouse is finished with a curved hem. Beautiful blouse that is easy to make and that can become a great piece for your wardrobe.
Option #1: A blouse with petal sleeves
Option #2: A blouse with long sleeves
Techniques to master: pleats, binding, set in sleeves, rolled hem, french seams, topstitching
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (34 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (25 +10 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (available 25th Mar 2019- 3-6 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL and with 6 CUP SIZES - A-DDD
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
A, B, C, D, DD, DDD
The pdf pattern is an intermediate (4/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light weight woven fabrics with good drape
US0-US8 A-DDD CUPS 1 m / 1 yard
US10-US22 A - D CUPS 1 m / 1 yard
US12-US22 D-DDD CUPS 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yards
PETAL SLEEVE 0.3 m / 1/3 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
(optional) Binding fabric*
Binding fabric is cut on bias, so the fabric requirements are a bit high to allow the correct cutting.
44”/100 cm , 50”/140cm
ALL SIZES40 cm / 1/2 yard
- Fusible / iron-on interfacing, preferably woven, 100 cm / 40” width - 40 cm / 1/2 yard or Pre made fusible bias tape 7-10 mm / 1/4-3/8 in width and approx. 70 cm / 3/4 yards length.
- (long sleeve option) Elastic band 7-10 mm / 1/4-3/8 in width equal to 2 x wrist measurement + 5 cm / 2 in.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org