You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: relaxed at the shoulders and waist, semi fitted at the bust and hips (with the bottom band) asymmetrical zippered jacket. Offered with lined draped cowl. Sleeves are finished with fitted cuffs. Can have inseam side pockets. The zipper is finished with a facing and inner extension is fully lined. Neckline and bottom band are finished with binding. Although this is an intermediate level sewing project this is a great pattern to challenge yourself a bit, elevate your skills and create a beautiful and stylish jacket.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching, installing zipper, understitching, side seam pockets, pleats
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (35 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisided pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (48-54 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibrating grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
The pdf pattern is an intermediate (6/10) level pattern. Expect it to take more time to sew if you are a beginner or an advanced beginner.
Takes 4-6 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% horizontal and vertical stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
BODICE, FACINGS 0.7 - 0.9 m / 3/4 - 1 yard (US0-US18), 1.4 m / 1 1/2 yards (US18-US26)
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
COWL (MAIN FABRIC) - 0.4 / 1/2 yards
COWL (LINING) - 0.2 / 1/4 yards
Lining/Ribbing/Main Fabric (cuffs, bands)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm - 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
1. Open end (separating) nylon, chunky or metal zipper - 1 pcs
PETITE[US0-US16] 56 cm/ 22 in,[US18-US22] 61 cm/ 24 in, [US24-US30] 66 cm/ 26 in
REG[US0-US16] 61 cm/ 24 in, [US18-US22] 66 cm/ 26 in, [US24-US30] 71 cm/ 28 in
TALL[US0-US16] 66 cm/ 26 in, [US18-US22] 71 cm/ 28 in, [US24-US30] 76 cm/ 30 in
- (facing, bodice, band, collar) 0.6 m / 3/4 yards regular non stretch fusible interfacing
- (pockets) 0.2 m / 1/6 yards regular fusible interfacing
- (optional) Clear elastic, twill tape or selvages from woven fabric for stabilizing shoulder seams 30 cm / 12 in
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
More information: What is the difference between Petite, Regular and Tall
Full sizing guide for Men
REG 173-180 cm / 5’8” - 5’11”
TALL 183-190 cm / 6’-6’3”
Full sizing guide for children
Our sewing patterns for children is are for 2 body types - Regular and Slim. Please note, that Regular and Slim sizing charts refer to the body type (vertical to horizontal measurements proportions) and not to the fit of the garment.
Sizes A-R or D-R (check individual patterns for sizing)
HEIGHT 56-164 cm / 22-64.6 in or 80-164 cm / 31.5-64.6 in
Appr. 0 Months - 14 Years or 12 Months - 14 Years
HEIGHT 80-164 cm / 31.5-64.6 in
Appr. 12 Months - 14 Years
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com