Featuring: fitted at the shoulders, bust and waist V neck dress for knit fabrics with micro pleats at the shoulders, front and back waistline and with lined V shaped waistband. Front V is finished with facing. Comes in knee, midi and maxi lengths with gathered or simple flared skirt. Optional side pockets. Can be done as a sleeveless dress or with short, 3/4 or long sleeves. Flattering and feminine dress for any occasion.
Techniques to master: pleats, facing, hemming, pockets
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (29 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (20 pages to print for bodice, 25 pages to print for gathered skirt, 20 pages to print for flared skirt)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is an advanced beginner (4/ 10) level and very easy to sew.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 20% vertical stretch
140cm / 55in
BODICE – 0.9 m / 1 yard
GATHERED/NON GATHERED SKIRT Knee length – 1.2 m / 1 1/2 yards
GATHERED/NON GATHERED SKIRT Midi length – 1.7 m / 1 7/8 yards
GATHERED SKIRT Maxi length – 2.4 m / 2 1/2 yards
LONG SLEEVE 0.9 m / 1 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.7 m / 3/4 yard
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
Lining for the waistband (or use main main fabric)
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 50% vertical stretch and excellent recovery
140cm / 55in Waistband – 0.25 m / 1/4 yard
- (optional) A strip of knit fusible interfacing 30 cm / 12 inches for pocket openings reinforcement.
- (optional) Clear elastic for gathering and/or stabilizing skirt equal to your waist measurement plus 7.5 cm / 3 in.
- Matching polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.