Featuring: semi fitted at the shoulders, bust and hips, relaxed at the waist, tunic for knit fabrics. The tunic has split front hem that starts at the lower hip level and curves at the back to the upper thigh. Tunic has a definite shaping at the waist and is tapered down from the hips. Offered with a lined open cowl or overlapped lined collar. Sleeves are finished with shaped fitted cuffs. Hems are finished with bands. Front band can be decorated with buttons. Tango tunic is a perfect garment to pair with leggings or skinny jeans. This tunic has the perfect amount of elegance and femininity to blend into any wardrobe. With the choice of colorblocking you can make your unique garment stand out, be on trend and look great for any occasion.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (33 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (44 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and easy to sew.
Takes 3-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30 % horizontal and 10-20% vertical stretch.
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
BODICE 0.9 – 1.1 m / 1-1 1/4 yard
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard (can be cut within the bodice yardage for US0-US06)
Overlapped collar – 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
COWL (MAIN FABRIC + LINING) – 0.6 / 3/4 yards
- (overlapped collar option, optional) Knit fusible interfacing 45 cm / 12 inches
- (optional) Clear elastic, twill tape or selvages from woven fabric for stabilizing shoulder seams 30 cm / 12 in.
- (optional) 15-25 mm / 5/8-1 in in diameter decorative buttons – 7 pcs
- Polyester / Cotton threads
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.