S1064 Skylar knit raglan hoodie
Featuring: semi fitted raglan hoodie with princess seams and a hidden kangaroo pocket. Mid hip length. Semi fitted sleeves finished with single or double cuffs (layered thumbhole cuffs). Offered with 4 different neckline finishes: a simple neckline band, fully lined cowl, scuba style hood or overlapped hood. A feminine design and fit of the hoodie flatters all body types and gives endless options for colorblocking.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (43 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (52-56 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner one (4/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
FABRIC and NOTIONS
Main fabric – Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% stretch.
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
US0-US8 BODICE + HOOD – 1.3-1.4 m / 1 1/2 yards
US8-US22 BODICE + HOOD – 1.6-1.7 m / 1 3/4-2 yards
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
Lining* – Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% stretch.
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
HOOD + POCKET LINING – 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
It is highly recommended to use stable fabric for the pocket lining.
Lining/Ribbing/Main Fabric (cuffs, bands)* – Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60″ / 140-160 cm 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
* The fabric requirements are split into categories. You can make the hoodie completely using only Main fabric.
- (optional, but very recommended) A strip of 30 cm / 1/3 knit fusible interfacing
- 2 grommets (and tools) or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- 1 m / 1 1/4 yards length drawstrings (pre made or self made).
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.