Featuring : fitted at the bust and flared to the bottom hem, tunic top or a dress with a gathered ruffle. Long enough to fully cover your hips with a slightly hi-lo hem. Neat neckline and armholes finish with bands make this top look professional. Has a very flattering silhouette, that hides all the imperfections. A must have item for spring and summer to wear with your favourite shorts, leggings and jeans. Perfect for layering. Can be made as a casual or elegant style, depending on the fabric you choose.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (24 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (24 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibrating grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginners one (2/10), easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric: Mid weight stretch knit fabric, preferably with Lycra/Elastan/Spandex and with at least 30-50% stretch
55-60” / 150-160 cm US0-US08 1.1 m / 1 1/4 yard US08-US30 1.6 m / 1 3/4 yard
45″/115cm ALL SIZES 2.1 m / 2 1/2 yard
Additional fabric for the Ruffle: Light weight cotton, polyester, rayon (viscose) knits or wovens with no to medium stretch
55-60” / 150-160 cm ALL SIZES 0.5 m / 3/4 yards
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.