Featuring: Semi fitted at the shoulders, relaxed at the bust, fitted with a band or a casing at the lower waist faux wrap top, set and romper for knit fabrics. Top is offered with long, 3/4 and short sleeves or sleeveless, two types of waistbands – wide waistband with gathered bodice or casing with elastic. Bottoms can be part of a one piece romper or a separate piece. Bottoms can be mid thigh, classic (for flats) or full (for heels) length .Optional side pockets for the bottoms.Romper can be finished with a visible casing or inside seam with attached elastic. This pattern can bring you multiple combinations of garments both for summer and winter seasons – a sweater, a top, bottoms and a one piece romper. You can mix and match fabrics for the top, bands/casing and bottoms to find your unique combination. Compliments a lot of different body types and flatters your figure. You can dress it up or down and wear it everywhere: at work, at home, on a cruise or even at a wedding. Offered as a one piece romper or a faux romper (separate top and bottoms) this pattern is very quick to make and comfortable to wear all day long.
View A – faux wrap top with long sleeves, gathered bodice and wide bottom band
View B – set of a faux wrap top with 3/4 sleeves finished with a casing with elastic and mid thigh length shorts
View C – sleeveless mid thigh length faux wrap romper
View D – full length faux wrap romper with 3/4 sleeves
You can mix options from different views to create your own unique garment.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching, inseam pockets
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (35 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisided pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (30 pages bottoms, 36 pages top)
3. A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (4 pages, 2 pages to tape together)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibration grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and moderately easy to sew.
Takes 1-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
50/60″ / 140-160 cm Light to medium weight, well draping knit fabric with at least 30% horizontal and 10-20% vertical stretch
BODICE 0.7 – 0.9 m / 3/4 – 1 yard
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
WIDE BOTTOM BAND 0.4 m / 1/2 yards
WAISTLINE CASING (views B-D) 0.2 m / 1/4 yards
SHORT BOTTOMS (views B, C) – 0.9 m / 1 yard
FULL LENGTH BOTTOMS (view D) – 1.2 m / 1 1/4 (sizes US0-US10), 2.2 m / 2 1/2 yards (sizes US12-US30)
Bands (view C only, sleeveless top)
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery 50/60″ / 140-160 cm – 0.2 m / 1/4 yards
- Seam stabilizer twill cotton tape, clear elastic, selvages from woven fabrics, a strip 10 mm / 3/8 in of regular fusible interfacing – 30cm / 12 inches.
- (Views B-D) 20-25 mm / 3/4-1 in width elastic equal to your waist measurement (for View B – 2 cuts). For romper without visible casing 7-25 mm / 1/4-1 in standard elastic or 7 mm / 1/4 in clear elastic.
- (Views B, C, D version with pockets) A strip 2.5 cm / 1 in width and at 0.9 m / 1 yard length of woven or low stretch fusible interfacing for reinforcing pocket openings.
- (optional for stretchy fabrics) A strip 2.5 cm / 1 in width and at least 1.8 m / 2 yards length of woven or low stretch fusible interfacing / clear elastic / lingerie soft 5-7 mm / 1/4 in width elastic for stabilizing facing at the crossover.
- (optional) A sew on snap / a hook an an eye for securing crossover – 1 pcs.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.