S1068 Lauren knit top and dress with a front draped accent
Featuring: Fitted at the shoulders and through the sleeves, semi fitted at the bust, waist and hips, with a draped accent in the front and asymmetrical neckline, faux wrap top or dress with a half circle skirt. Offered with long, 3/4 and short sleeves or sleeveless. Optional band for bottom hem. Elegant and sophisticated top or dress that is suitable for formal or informal occasion. The asymmetrical V neck consists of two layers and modest enough to keep everything covered. Nursing friendly.
Option #1: A top (right or left draped accent)
Option #2: A drop-waist dress with a half circle skirt (right or left draped accent)
All options can have short, 3/4, long sleeves or to be sleeveless.
Techniques to master: pleats, serging, topstitching, hemming
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (30 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (54 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (available 16th Jan 2019– 3 pages to print, 2 pages to glue together)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is an advanced beginner (4/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight well draping knit fabric with at least 50% horizontal and 30% vertical stretch. Your choice of fabric will determine the final look of the garment. For more relaxed looking draping you can use fabric with less recovery (for example, Double brushed poly, some sweater knits).
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
SLEEVELESS TOP – 1.5-1.7 m / 1 1/2-2 yards
SLEEVELESS DRESS – 2.5 -2.9 m / 2 3/4 – 3 1/4 yards
*sleeves can be cut within this fabric requirement
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
Neckline/armholes finish (binding)
Very light to light knit fabric with excellent recovery and at least 50% horizontal and vertical stretch. The best option would be knit lining or tricot fabric.
50/60″ / 140-160 cm NECKLINE/ARMHOLE BINDINGS 0.2 m / 1/4 yard
1. (optional) Seam stabilizer – twill cotton tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics – 30 cm / 12 inches
2. Polyester / Cotton threads
3. (optional) Matching overlocker threads / (optional) wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.