S1049 Jemma knit tunic with pockets
Featuring: semi fitted at the bust and hips, relaxed at the waist knit tunic with asymmetrical collar. Offered with long and 3/4 sleeves – hemmed or finished with cuffs. Bottom hem can be finished with a regular hem, narrow or wide band that transforms the tunic into a mini dress or long tunic. Easy and quick to make this tunic is a perfect transitional garment for spring/fall/winter that keeps you warm and trendy.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (31 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (40-44 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner one (3/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Mid to heavy weight fabric with at least 20-50% horizontal and 20% vertical stretch and medium recovery.
58/60″ / 155-160 cm
TUNIC HEMMED OR NARROW BOTTOM BAND 1.5 m / 1 3/4 yards
TUNIC WITH WIDE BOTTOM BAND 1.8 m / 2 yards
- (optional) A 2.5×2.5 cm / 1×1 in piece of knit fusible interfacing
- (optional) 2 or 3 buttons for decorating the collar
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.