S1037 Ivy knit colorblocked tee
Featuring: fitted at the shoulders, semi fitted at the bust, relaxed at the waist and hips colorblocked tee with an accent yoke in the front and in the back. Back bodice finished with a wide pleat. Has curved hem – longer in the back and shorter in the front – perfect to wear with leggings and skinny jeans. The tee can have short, 3/4 or long sleeves. Perfect top to mix and match fabrics and create your own unique look.
Techniques to master: serging, pleats, curved hem
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (30 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (24 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a very easy beginner (2/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric – Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 30 % horizontal and vertical stretch
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
MAIN FABRIC 0.6-0.7 m / 3/4 yards
ACCENT FABRIC 0.3-0.4 m / 1/2 yards (can be cut within sleeve’s yardage)
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
1. (optional) Seam stabilizer – twill cotton tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics – 30 cm / 12 inches
2. Polyester / Cotton threads
3. (optional) Matching overlocker threads / (optional) wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.