S1065 Harper classic knit cardigan and duster
Featuring: Semi fitted cardigan for knit fabrics for any time of the year and any occasion. Offered in 4 different lengths: cropped, classic, longline and duster (below the knee). Finished with simple bands or split hem (duster only). Can be done with short, 3/4 or long sleeve length finished with cuffs or bands. Optional patch pockets. Perfect wardrobe piece for any time of the year. Takes around 1 hour to make.
Option #1: Cropped cardigan
Option #2: Classic cardigan with patch pockets
Option #3: Longline cardigan (mid thigh length)
Option #4: Duster with split hem
All options can have short, 3/4 or long sleeves.
Techniques to master: serging, patch pockets, topstitching, hemming, split hem
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (31 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (44 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print and glue together)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a very easy beginner (2/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric – Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal stretch
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
CROPPED CARDIGAN – 0.7 m / 3/4 yards
CLASSIC CARDIGAN – 0.9 m / 1 yard
LONG CARDIGAN – 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yards
DUSTER – 1.5 m / 1 3/4 yards
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
1. (optional) Seam stabilizer – twill cotton tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics – 30 cm / 12 inches
2. Polyester / Cotton threads
3. (optional) Matching overlocker threads / (optional) wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.