S1038 Gaia knit tank top with a keyhole accent in the back
Featuring: fitted at the bust and hips, semi fitted at the waist tank top with a keyhole accent in the back designed for knit fabrics. Neckline has crew neck and deep scoop neck option. Offered without or with a slit that can be tied in the back. Can have a curved or banded hem. Armholes, neckline and keyhole are finished with binding. Can be made as a sports or a casual top. A very interesting piece of garment to make and wear.
Techniques to master: serging, binding (lots of binding – a good opportunity to master it), hemming, finishing a slit
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (34 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (20 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (1 page)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
The pdf pattern is an advanced beginner (4/10) level as it requires a certain amount of tedious work with binding.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric – Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and vertical stretch
Binding (main fabric can be used) – light weight knit fabric with medium recovery and at least 50 % horizontal stretch
55/60″ / 150-160 cm
TOP 0.9-1.1 m / 1 – 1 1/4 yards
Bottom band 0.25 m / 1/4 yards
1. Shoulder seam stabiliser – twill tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics – 10 cm / 4 inches
2. Matching polyester / Cotton threads
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.