S1067 Daisy woven blouse with pleated neckline and petal or long sleeves
Featuring: semi fitted at the shoulders, chest and bust, relaxed at the waist and hips classic woven blouse. Offered with relaxed long sleeves finished with a small pleat and elastic band at the hem or semi-fitted petal sleeves with no seam finished with a small pleat on one side. The blouse is finished with a curved hem. Beautiful blouse that is easy to make and that can become a great piece for your wardrobe.
Option #1: A blouse with petal sleeves
Option #2: A blouse with long sleeves
Techniques to master: pleats, binding, set in sleeves, rolled hem, french seams, topstitching
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (34 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (25 +10 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (available 25th Mar 2019– 3-6 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL and with 6 CUP SIZES – A-DDD
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” – 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” – 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” – 5 9”
A, B, C, D, DD, DDD
The pdf pattern is an intermediate (4/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light weight woven fabrics with good drape
US0-US8 A-DDD CUPS 1 m / 1 yard
US10-US22 A – D CUPS 1 m / 1 yard
US12-US22 D-DDD CUPS 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yards
PETAL SLEEVE 0.3 m / 1/3 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
(optional) Binding fabric*
Binding fabric is cut on bias, so the fabric requirements are a bit high to allow the correct cutting.
44”/100 cm , 50”/140cm
ALL SIZES 40 cm / 1/2 yard
- Fusible / iron-on interfacing, preferably woven, 100 cm / 40” width – 40 cm / 1/2 yard or Pre made fusible bias tape 7-10 mm / 1/4-3/8 in width and approx. 70 cm / 3/4 yards length.
- (long sleeve option) Elastic band 7-10 mm / 1/4-3/8 in width equal to 2 x wrist measurement + 5 cm / 2 in.
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
A link to your blog post can be here.