Featuring: a new add-on pack that includes 6 different styles of flared skirts that can be made as separate garments or added as a skirt to the Valley skater dress.
View A – Full circle skirt knee or below the knee length
View B – Half circle skirt knee or below knee length
View C – Handkerchief skirt (offered in classic and easy (less dramatic) versions)
View D – Faux wrap hi-lo skirt
View E – Flared hi lo flounce skirt
View F – Faux wrap flounce skirt
Techniques to master: serging, inseam pockets
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (20 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisided pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (84-92 pages to print all 6 versions of skirts)
3. A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (5 pages, 2 pages to tape together)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibrating grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
The pdf pattern is a beginner (2/10) level and easy to sew.
Takes 2-3 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal and 10% vertical stretch
50/60″ / 140-160 cm
- (optional, for a skirt as a separate garment only) 25-35 mm /1 -1 5/8 in elastic equal to your waist measurement for stabilizing waistline.
- (optional, for a dress without a waistband) 7-10 mm/1/4-3/8 in width elastic equal to your waist measurement for stabilizing waistline.
- (optional, for pockets only) 4 strips of regular fusible interfacing 25 mm / 1 in wide and 25 cm / 10 in long
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.