You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: Semi fitted cardigan for knit fabrics for any time of the year and any occasion. Offered in 4 different lengths: cropped, classic, longline and duster (below the knee). Finished with simple bands or split hem (duster only). Can be done with short, 3/4 or long sleeve length finished with cuffs or bands. Optional patch pockets. Perfect wardrobe piece for any time of the year. Takes around 1 hour to make.
Option #1: Cropped cardigan
Option #2: Classic cardigan with patch pockets
Option #3: Longline cardigan (mid thigh length)
Option #4: Duster with split hem
All options can have short, 3/4 or long sleeves.
Techniques to master: serging, patch pockets, topstitching, hemming, split hem
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (31 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (44 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print and glue together)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a very easy beginner (2/10) level with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Main fabric - Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50 % horizontal stretch
50/60" / 140-160 cm
CROPPED CARDIGAN - 0.7 m / 3/4 yards
CLASSIC CARDIGAN - 0.9 m / 1 yard
LONG CARDIGAN - 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yards
DUSTER - 1.5 m / 1 3/4 yards
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
1. (optional) Seam stabilizer - twill cotton tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics - 30 cm / 12 inches
2. Polyester / Cotton threads
3. (optional) Matching overlocker threads / (optional) wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com