You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: Fitted at the shoulders, bust and through the sleeves, with a 1/4 circle gathered peplum/skirt, empire waist dress or tunic. Both dress and tunic options are with curved hem. Can be finished with a true or faux button placket or as a solid piece (without the placket). Offered with long, 3/4 and short sleeves or sleeveless. Optional inseam pockets. Very versatile pattern that can be reused multiple times to create many different outfits for different time of the year.
Option #1: Dress or tunic with a placket
Option #2: Dress or tunic with a faux placket (no buttonholes)
Option #3: Dress or tunic with a solid front piece
All options can have short, 3/4, long sleeves or sleeveless option and crew or scoop neckline finish.
Techniques to master: serging, gathering, topstitching, inseam pockets, hemming, placket, buttonholes
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (30 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (28-32 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner to advanced beginner, depending on chosen options (2/10-4/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 50% horizontal and 30% vertical stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
BODICE + PEPLUM (TUNIC) - 1.3-1.5 m / 1 1/2 yards
BODICE + SKIRT (DRESS) - 1.6-2 m / 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 yards
SHORT SLEEVE 0.4 m / 1/2 yard
3/4 SLEEVE 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
Neckline/armholes finish (binding)
Very light to light knit fabric with excellent recovery and at least 30-50% horizontal and vertical stretch. The best option would be knit lining or tricot fabric.
50/60" / 140-160 cm NECKLINE/ARMHOLE BINDINGS 0.2 m / 1/4 yard
1. 8-15 mm / 1/4-5/8 in - soft elastic band equal to your waist measurement. Alternatively you can use clear elastic.
2. (optional) Seam stabilizer - twill cotton tape, clear elastic or selvages from woven fabrics - 30 cm / 12 inches
3. A strip of 30 cm / 1/3 yards of knit fusible interfacing (for pockets and a placket)
4. (optional) 7/5 buttons approx. 1 cm / 3/8 in or less in diameter
5. Polyester / Cotton threads
6. (optional) Matching overlocker threads / (optional) wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com