You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: relaxed at the shoulders and waist, semi fitted at the bust and hips (with the bottom band) asymmetrical zippered jacket. Offered with lined draped cowl. Sleeves are finished with fitted cuffs. Can have inseam side pockets. The zipper is finished with a facing and inner extension is fully lined. Neckline and bottom band are finished with binding. Although this is an intermediate level sewing project this is a great pattern to challenge yourself a bit, elevate your skills and create a beautiful and stylish jacket.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching, installing zipper, understitching, side seam pockets, pleats
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (35 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisided pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (48-54 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibrating grid in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
The pdf pattern is an intermediate (6/10) level pattern. Expect it to take more time to sew if you are a beginner or an advanced beginner.
Takes 4-6 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% horizontal and vertical stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
BODICE, FACINGS 0.7 - 0.9 m / 3/4 - 1 yard (US0-US18), 1.4 m / 1 1/2 yards (US18-US26)
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
COWL (MAIN FABRIC) - 0.4 / 1/2 yards
COWL (LINING) - 0.2 / 1/4 yards
Lining/Ribbing/Main Fabric (cuffs, bands)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm - 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
1. Open end (separating) nylon, chunky or metal zipper - 1 pcs
PETITE[US0-US16] 56 cm/ 22 in,[US18-US22] 61 cm/ 24 in, [US24-US30] 66 cm/ 26 in
REG[US0-US16] 61 cm/ 24 in, [US18-US22] 66 cm/ 26 in, [US24-US30] 71 cm/ 28 in
TALL[US0-US16] 66 cm/ 26 in, [US18-US22] 71 cm/ 28 in, [US24-US30] 76 cm/ 30 in
- (facing, bodice, band, collar) 0.6 m / 3/4 yards regular non stretch fusible interfacing
- (pockets) 0.2 m / 1/6 yards regular fusible interfacing
- (optional) Clear elastic, twill tape or selvages from woven fabric for stabilizing shoulder seams 30 cm / 12 in
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
This pdf pattern is not offered in custom sizes.
General sizing chart for women
General sizing chart for men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org