You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: relaxed at the shoulders, bust and waist, fitted at the hips (with the bottom band) or semi fitted at the hips (with the drawstrings) classic raglan sweatshirt. Offered with crew neck finished with a band, a medium sized lined cowl or overlapped lined hood. Sleeves are finished with fitted cuffs. Can have a chest patch pocket or a classic kangaroo pocket finished with bands. Very easy to make and a versatile sweatshirt that can be done in so many variations.
Techniques to master: serging, topstitching, making a casing with a drawstring
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (37 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (36-40 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to 4XL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (3/10) level and very easy to sew.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% horizontal and vertical stretch 50/60" / 140-160 cm
BODICE 0.7 - 0.9 m / 3/4 - 1 yard
SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
KANGAROO POCKET 0.4 m / 1/2 yards
HOOD (MAIN FABRIC + LINING) - 0.6 m / 3/4 yards
COWL (MAIN FABRIC + LINING) - 0.4 / 1/2 yards
Lining/Ribbing/Main Fabric (cuffs, bands)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
- (optional) 2(4) grommets/eyelets (and tools) or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine and 2 pieces of fusible interfacing 2.5x2.5 cm / 1x1 in (for hood with drawstrings or/and for bottom casing with drawstrings)
- (optional) 1 m / 1 1/4 yards length drawstrings (pre made or self made).
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking threads
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com