You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: semi fitted raglan hoodie with princess seams and a hidden kangaroo pocket. Mid hip length. Semi fitted sleeves finished with single or double cuffs (layered thumbhole cuffs). Offered with 4 different neckline finishes: a simple neckline band, fully lined cowl, scuba style hood or overlapped hood. A feminine design and fit of the hoodie flatters all body types and gives endless options for colorblocking.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (43 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (52-56 pages to print)
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (3 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner one (4/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
FABRIC and NOTIONS
Main fabric - Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
US0-US8 BODICE + HOOD - 1.3-1.4 m / 1 1/2 yards
US8-US22 BODICE + HOOD - 1.6-1.7 m / 1 3/4-2 yards
LONG SLEEVE 0.8 m / 1 yard
Lining* - Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 20-30% stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
HOOD + POCKET LINING - 0.6 m / 3/4 yard
It is highly recommended to use stable fabric for the pocket lining.
Lining/Ribbing/Main Fabric (cuffs, bands)* - Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
* The fabric requirements are split into categories. You can make the hoodie completely using only Main fabric.
- (optional, but very recommended) A strip of 30 cm / 1/3 knit fusible interfacing
- 2 grommets (and tools) or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- 1 m / 1 1/4 yards length drawstrings (pre made or self made).
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: email@example.com