You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: A lower hip length scarf in regular and wide widths designed for knit or woven fabrics. Fully reversible (pockets are reversible as well). Can have optional pockets, hood with or without ears and a cape to keep your back warm. Very beginner friendly pattern. Perfect for making gifts.
View A - regular reversible scarf with pockets
View B - regular reversible scarf with pockets and a cape
View C - wide reversible scarf with pockets and a hood
View D - wide reversible scarf with pockets and a hood and ears
You can mix options from different views to create your own unique scarf.
Techniques to master: straight stitching, serging, topstitching.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (14 pages)
2. A4/Letter layered multisized pattern in sizes XXS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (16 pages for all options)
3. A0/Copyshop layered multisized pattern in sizes XXS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (1 page for all options)
4. Projector multisized layered pattern with a calibration grid in sizes XXS-4XL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height
5. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XXS to XXL.
Size defines the length and the width of the scarf, hood, pockets and cape.
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner (2/10) level and very easy and fast to sew.
Takes 1-2 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
Light to medium soft knit of woven fabrics that is soft and nice to your skin.
50/60" / 140-160 cm
Narrow scarf with pockets
0.6 m / 5/8 yards for Side-1 0.6 m / 5/8 yards for Side-2
Wide scarf with pockets
0.7 m / 3/4 yards for Side-1 0.7 m / 3/4 yards for Side-2
* If you have fabric more than 170 cm / 70 in width you can cut scarf pieces on Double fold. In this case you will need half of the amount of the stated below for the main scarf and then additional scrap pieces 0.35 m / 3/8 yards for Side-1 and Side-2 pockets.
Cape (fully lined) 0.7 m / 3/4 yards for Side-1/Side-2 Hood (fully lined) 0.45 m / 1/2 yards for Side-1 0.45 m / 1 yard for Side-2
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org