You have no items in your shopping cart.
Featuring: semi fitted at the hips and through the leg classic knit joggers are offered in full and below the knee length. Bottom hem is finished with semi fitted leg bands. Waistline is finished with a very easy to make 3-casings waistband with 2 elastic bands and an optional drawstring. Two deep side pockets are finished with bands. Comfortable to wear, not too tight and not to baggy joggers that will become one of your favourite garments to wear in a casual setting.
Comes with a detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and photos.
1. PDF tutorial with pictures (29 pages)
2. A4/Letter gradable pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (28-34 pages to print). Finished measurements are included in the pattern.
3. A0/Copyshop multisized pattern in sizes XS-XXL in REGULAR/PETITE/TALL height (2 pages to print)
4. Email/Facebook group support
The pdf pattern comes in REGULAR, PETITE and TALL with sizes from XS to XXL
US0-US22 / UK8-UK26
PETITE 152-160 cm /5 1” - 5 3”
REGULAR 162-170 cm / 5 4” - 5 6”
TALL 170-178 cm / 5 7” - 5 9”
The pdf pattern is a beginner one (3/10) with easy to follow detailed tutorial.
Takes 2-4 hours to finish (time may vary depending on your skills, equipment and supplies).
FABRIC and NOTIONS
Light to medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch.
50/60" / 140-160 cm US0-US10 1 m-1.2 m / 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 yards (FULL LENGTH)
US12-US22 1.3 m-1.4 m / 1 1/2- 1 3/4 yards (FULL LENGTH)
US0-US10 0.7 m - 0.8 m / 3/4 yard (BELOW THE KNEE LENGTH)
US12-US22 0.8 m-0.9 m / 1 yard (BELOW THE KNEE LENGTH)
Ribbing/Main Fabric (leg bands, waistband)*
Medium weight knit fabric with at least 30-50% stretch and good recovery.
50/60" / 140-160 cm 0.3 m / 1/2 yard
- A strip of 30 cm / 1/3 knit fusible interfacing
- 2 grommets (and tools) or buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- 1.3 m / 1 1/2 yards length drawstrings (pre made or self made).
- Polyester / Cotton threads
- (optional) Matching overlocker threads, preferably wooly nylon stretch overlocking thread
Our patterns come in extensive sizing range and each pattern offers Petite/Short, Regular and Tall options. All options included into the patterns.
We do not offer separate cup sizing for our knit patterns.
Cup sizes for different sizes you can find in the table below. The sizing letters refer to 'sewing cup size' which is measured as a difference between upper and full bust in inches. This cup sizing is different from bra cup sizing. As a general rule our patterns fit well majority of our customers without additional modifications.
Full sizing guide for Women
* Please note that some patterns have US0-US22 sizing included into the patterns. Check individual pattens to get that information.
Full sizing guide for Men
The files provided with the pattern are Read only. You cannot edit them.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat (free app) to open and print them.
You can use this pattern for your small home based sewing business, including manufacturing small batches of garments for sale.
If you need any further assistance you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org